Pizza quattro formaggi (CC Eng Sub) | JamilaCuisine
With a quarter to please all pizza eaters, this rectangular pie features roasted celery, Italian sausage, parsley, and Parma ham — each in its own zone! You can also make this pizza using our Whole Wheat or Thick Crust pizza doughs.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Toss celery in oil and roast in a baking pan until softened, about 25 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 500 degrees F. Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza peel or 2 baking pans.
- Roll dough on a floured surface using a floured rolling pin to a 12- by 16-inch rectangle and transfer to the prepared pan.
- Spread with sauce and cheese and top a quarter of the pie with celery and one quarter with sausage. Bake until crust is golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Top the remaining quarters with parsley and ham, respectively. Serve hot.
Nutritional informationis based on a 4-inch-square serving.
Video: How to: Quattro Stagioni Pizza
Got Red Hair Check Out These Dazzling Ways to Wear Red Hair
Everything You Need To Know About McDonald’s New Menu Item
What Causes Brittle Nails
Americans appetite for stuff slowing down
This Is What Its Like To Love An Alcoholic
31 Best Car Instagrams To Follow For Your Daily Petrol Fix
The Dark Side Of Retail Therapy
Tom Ford is Returning to New York Fashion Week
9 Surprising Foods That Fight Pain