Tutorial | How to create the perfect cheat sheet using Microsoft Word
How to Create a "Cheat Sheet" to Remember Your Log in Information for Multiple Websites
Open MS Word's clean page to get started.
Enter a title for each column, making sure to leave enough space for the website name (first column) and e-mail column
Place a cursor on the first line of the table and enter the first website and its log-in information.
Place a cursor on the second line and enter the next website and its log-in information.
- If a website does not require entering a user Id, or e-mail, put ******* in that field.
Continue entering the websites you are using until you have gotten all of them entered.
Secure this cheat sheet by assigning a password to it (optional).If you do this stepmake sureto enter it into the cheat sheet as well.
- Your cheat sheet will look something like this (see image)
Make sure to save the document giving it a name you can remember.For example, you can simply name the document "Passwords".
Print out the document and keep it in a safe, but easy to find (by you) place.
Done.From this day on don't worry about remembering passwords to the websites even if you have 20+ of them.
- If you decide to assign a password to this document this is theonlypassword you will have to remember.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you are concerned that this cheat sheet can be found and used by the people who are not supposed to, take a hard copy with you to school, work, etc. Keep it in your bag and don't take it out.
- When you change a password, or an e-mail address for any website,make sureto pencil it in right away on the cheat sheetif you don't have the timeto update the document at the moment.
- When do you have the time, open the MS Word document and enter all the new information you have penciled down.
- Norton, Google Chrome, Firefox will let you set the tool that will automatically remember your passwords for you, but it will not remember your user ID or e-mail information.
Video: How to Make a Cheat Sheet (life hack for student invisible cheat sheet)
Quinoa: The Superfoods Health Benefits
How to Maintain a Salt Water Pool
How to Identify a False Pregnancy in Dogs
Can some fruit and veg be bad for you
Lavender is the New Millennial Pink’—Here’s How to Decorate With It at Home
How to Ensure Success With Options Calendar Spread
7 Outfit Ideas to Copy From Instagram This Week
Nadia Sawalha Admits Sobbing’ After Suffering From Vagina Dysmorphia’
New Study Says This Drink Could Cause Rare Cancers
A Miracle Child Grows Up and Faces Diabetes and Disability
Dove Marks Third Annual Self-Esteem Weekend
How to Convert Comic Books to Digital Format
Date: 05.12.2018, 05:12 / Views: 33375